McKinstry Launches 24/7 Facility Emergency Response Center during COVID—19 Crisis
Dear Valued McKinstry Partners, Families and Friends,
Along with you, we are closely watching the global COVID-19 pandemic unfold and our hearts go out to those who have been impacted by this virus. As we collectively navigate this unprecedented situation, I want to assure you that McKinstry remains open for business and committed to continuing our important work together.
Effective Immediately: 24/7 facility emergency response support
We have enabled our in-house remote operations centers in Seattle and Spokane to provide 24/7 facility emergency response services to all major building owners in states where we work during this crisis. Our teams are available to provide urgent facility support to mitigate any impacts the current crisis may have on a facility – from answering your questions and providing expert consultation and remotely accessing a facility to enact energy saving measures to dispatching service technicians.
Please call 1-855-268-9779 or email email@example.com for information about how our 24/7 Facility Emergency Response Center is available to support you.
Our teams are here to help
We are doing our part to limit the spread of this virus and keep our employees safe and healthy following CDC, state and local health department guidelines. However, the work we do for you doesn’t stop, and we remain at your service.
We have enacted a thorough and comprehensive business continuity plan to maintain business operations, ensure our communities receive the support they need, and our clients continue to receive exceptional support for their facilities. We have developed safe work protocols for our teams to navigate both occupied facilities as well as active construction sites and have trained our technicians in the necessary precautionary measures to uphold the highest safety standards.
- Our teams are supporting infrastructure modifications that enable critical environments like labs, clinics, and healthcare institutions to meet their quickly evolving needs, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing and medical gas systems, fire protection and life safety systems, low voltage, wireless and AV systems.
- Our Construction Management Services team can provide COVID-19 enhanced safety planning and consult with you on how to secure unoccupied buildings and construction sites.
- Service teams are operating at full strength with technicians in the field continuing to work preventive maintenance, project work and repairs of mechanical, electrical and fire protection systems.
- We are working with many building owners (schools, universities, office buildings, city buildings, etc.) to safely minimize energy consumption even if a facility doesn’t have an HVAC automation system through:
- Remote access to HVAC control systems, building data analysis, system diagnostics and corrective action management.
- Strategic energy management of facilities that may be partially occupied or completely unoccupied for temporary or extended periods of time.
- Our network of fabrication shops and logistics centers enable us to move essential work to a safe, protected environment to reduce work at an occupied facility or project site.
These are unsettling times for all of us, but we know one thing for certain – that we will get through this together. As additional state and local policies are enacted, we will assess our ability to offer the services described above. Thank you for trusting us to be your partner for the life of your building.