Fire and Life Safety Experts
Fire safety systems are often an afterthought for building occupants, waiting in the background to protect life and property at a moment’s notice. McKinstry’s fire protection team helps you protect your most valued assets by methodically performing pivotal maintenance, inspections, and testing of facility life-safety systems.
For more than 30 years, McKinstry fire protection has safeguarded our clients’ most valued assets across a number of sectors including commercial, residential, healthcare, government and data centers. We have a proven track record for designing, managing, installing and maintaining fire sprinkler systems.
Our inspections are performed by experienced sprinkler fitters who proactively identify potential issues and can often correct deficiencies as needed without the cost of an additional service call.
We go the extra mile to provide our customers with detailed reports that define the services and tests performed; answer questions about the fire sprinkler system configuration; list system deficiencies; and provide fitter recommendations to ensure systems remain in top-condition. Our maintenance and inspection experts take on the hassle of managing and tracking each facility’s testing schedule to ensure that all systems are tested in time to maintain code compliance and validate effectiveness.
- Annual fire sprinkler testing
- 3, 5, 10 and 20-year testing
- Service and maintenance
- Fire pump inspections and repairs
- Fire hydrant testing
- Inspections per NFPA 25
- Backflow testing and repairs
- 24/7 emergency services via live customer service representatives in Seattle and Spokane, Wash and Portland, Ore.
- Wet and dry
- FM 200 and other gas systems
- Alarm and detection
- Underground supply
- Water storage tanks
- NICET certified technicians; inspection, testing and maintenance
- Fire Protection Engineer (FPE) certified
- WA Certificate of Competency
- Safety first approach to work planning
- UA Local 669 and 699 trained technicians
- National Fire Sprinkler Association
- National Fire Protection Association
- Fire Sprinkler Advisory Board of Puget Sound
- State Fire Marshals Technical Advisory Committee
- UA Local 669 trained technicians
- WA Contractor License #MCKINCL942DW