Preventive Maintenance & Emergency Service
Electrical disruptions grind facility operations to a halt and jeopardize tenant satisfaction. Our preventive maintenance and 24-hour emergency repair services provide access to expertise and resources for any planned or emergency maintenance need. For electrical service, contact us a 206-762-5900 or email@example.com.
Electrical Installation & Maintenance Programs
McKinstry offers comprehensive system design, installation and preventive maintenance programs to meet all your electrical service needs, including:
- Thermography (infrared) surveys and repairs
- Lighting and LED systems
- Custom controls
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Electrical Equipment and Motor control center maintenance
- Circuit breakers performance testing
- Transient voltage surge suppressors
- UL924 emergency relays testing
- Emergency power systems, maintenance and repairs
- Annual grounding electrode testing
- Load bank testing
- Power data analysis, recording and reporting
- Electrical coordination studies
- Foreign and domestic machine hookup
Emergency Service & Repairs
Emergencies happen whether you’re ready or not. Our technicians are available 24/7/365 to answer the call. After hours and emergency repairs are coordinated through our in-house call center that expedites issues to the appropriate technical resource. We’ll return your call within 20 minutes, guaranteed.
Available 24/7/365, a single phone call covers electrical, mechanical, plumbing and fire protection service needs.
McKinstry Emergency Service Hotline: 206-762-5900