Keeping Our Clients Connected
Complex buildings require sophisticated communication capabilities. Communication networks must support and integrate Voice, Data, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Satellite, Audio and Visual systems, Security, Fire and Life Safety, Wireless Technology, and Environmental Controls. As your network expands in size and intricacy, so do your needs for proactive management with a focus on cost savings, ROI, longevity, operability, speed, and reliability.
McKinstry’s data services provide a single-source project manager who understands your building’s overall communication network, plus skilled trades personnel to deliver comprehensive and professional services from design to owner occupancy and ongoing operations/maintenance. With extensive experience designing and building critical environments, McKinstry’s data services experts have honed knowledge, skills, and technical expertise to advance growth in your network by building in flexibility, maximizing productivity, and minimizing downtime.
McKinstry’s expertise is diverse. Our competencies include:
Design Build Construction
With RCDD Certifications (BICSI) on staff, our team has the engineering and construction management resources to deliver complex, integrated projects that maximize value for the client without compromising quality.
The McKinstry data services pre-fab shop leverages our field team by streamlining productivity and helping to meet aggressive project schedules. We also have the capability to build assemblies that meet the standards of a nationally recognized testing laboratory.
24-Hour Service & Maintenance
Our technicians are available around the clock to respond to emergency calls. Our account managers and field technicians are focused on establishing long-term relationships with our clients and are committed to understanding the unique needs that each facility and customer has.
McKinstry’s data services are delivered throughout the Pacific Northwest by a superb field crew of union trained technicians that receive regular training on the most current safety and technical skills. They are supported by a fully licensed engineering, estimating, and project management staff that is committed to continuously improving our ability to provide superior service.
- Industrial, commercial, critical environments, health care, data centers, education, public, and government
- Audio/Visual (A/V)
- Building automation systems
- Communications pre-fabrication
- Point-to-point LAN
- Data, broadband
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Public safety
- CATV/satellite/CCTV systems
- Nurse call
- Fire and life safety systems
- Emergency notification systems
- Low voltage wiring
- Security and surveillance
- Internal coordination and accountability maximizes productivity and reduces project delays
- BICSI/RCDD certifications (on-staff)
- Single-source contact for projects, resulting in design, construction, operation, and management efficiencies
- 24×7 service via live customer service representative
- New construction, design/build, tenant improvements, and service
- Maintenance and support services
- Data center and critical environment
- Desktop services (tear down, relocation, set up)
- Move/add/change (MAC) management
- LEED professionals
- Total Cost of Ownership analysis (TCO)
- Union trained and certified technicians
- Innovative and effective safety program with excellent safety record
- Intertek ETL certified fabrication shop