Reliable Protection When and Where You Need It
Protecting client investments is important to McKinstry, so identifying the right protection system to prevent or reduce fire damage is fundamental to every project we undertake. McKinstry’s fire protection professionals specialize in complex mechanical projects for which space allocations are critical, system function is mandated, and both schedule control and acceleration are required.
McKinstry has built a national reputation for designing and installing fire protection systems for a wide variety of venues – from office, retail, and hotel buildings to stadiums, laboratories, and museums. Owners and designers come to McKinstry for our expertise on systems, costs, and knowledge of all current fire codes and compliance standards for the National Fire Protection Association.
McKinstry’s core values of innovation and excellent work match those of its customers.
- Automatic sprinkler systems, including wet systems, dry systems, pre-action systems, deluge systems, and foam systems
- Standpipe systems
- Specialty fire protection systems
- FM200 systems
- Fire alarm systems to release clean agent systems, pre-action systems, or deluge systems
- Inspection, testing, and maintenance
- Retrofit of existing buildings
- Experience with a variety of project types
- Design/build capabilities
- Integrated delivery/detailing coordination